All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exquisite new colouring book combines the themes of sleep and dreams with a visual puzzle.A sleeping woman's dream begins leaking out of her ear in the night. Her curious cat clambers into her dream, just before the woman's 'dreambody' tices; she climbs into the dream to retrieve the cat and the adventure begins...The story follows a series of scenarios where the dreamer is following her cat - through deep oceans, mighty mountains, dark forests, bustling cities, and dreamy skies filled with balloons and kites.Filled with original artwork inspired by 19th century Japanese prints and contemporary design, this breathtaking new colouring book sets the reader a challenge - to find the sleeper's cat hiding somewhere in every image. Perfect for sleep therapy and relaxation, float away with the sleeper in this gorgeous new book.
- Author BiographyLivi Whitworth is a London-based illustrator. She trained at Camberwell College of Art and has done commissioned artwork for the Telegraph, Waitrose and White Stuff,among others.
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteline illustrations throughout
- Width249 mm
- Height249 mm
- Illustrator(s)Olivia Whitworth,Livi Whitworth
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.