The Dress: A Magical Feel-Good Story of Family, Romance and Vintage Fashion by Sophie Nicholls (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.72+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'This book is a wonderful read and I would definitely recommend it ...I can't wait for the sequels' - Loubee Lou Blogs Meet Ella and her mother Fabia More who arrive in York, one cold January day, to set up their vintage dress shop. The flamboyant Fabia wants to sell beautiful dresses to nice people and move on from her difficult past. Ella just wants to fit in. But t everyone is on their side. Will Fabia overcome the prejudices she encounters? What's the dark secret she's hiding? And do the silk linings and concealed seams of her dresses contain real spells or is this all just 'everyday magic'? Among the leopard-print shoes, tea-gowns and costume jewellery in Fabia's shop are many different stories - and the story of one particular dress.
- Author BiographySophie Nicholls is an Amazon bestselling author. Her first novel, THE DRESS, hit the Kindle Top 5. She lives in North Yorkshire in the North of England with her partner and young daughter. She likes swimming outdoors and eating dark chocolate.
- Author(s)Sophie Nicholls
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight247 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.