All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn the pursuit of excellence - which must be every dressage rider's preoccupation - problems or difficulties are bound to arise. This practical handbook should enable the dressage rider to identify faults, find their cause and set about putting them right. Areas covered include: rider's position and horse's outlines; saddlery; dressage termilogy; paces; school movements; rein-back and pirouettes; flying changes; piaffe and passage; and finally test riding. The author is a List 1 dressage judge, promoted to full international status and made a World Cup judge in 1994. As a rider he has represented Great Britain at home and abroad including the World Dressage Championships.
- Author BiographyBarry Marshall is a List 1 dressage judge who has judged at the Horse of the Year Show at Wembley. In 1994 he was promoted to full international status and made a World Cup judge. As a rider he has represented Great Britain at home and abroad including the World Dressage Championships.
- Author(s)Barry Marshall
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/02/2011
- Content Note60 b&w photographs, 25 line drawings
- Weight349 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.