All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonsieur Claude Reynaud is famous throughout France for making fabulous clothes. Living in the quiet village of Senlis, he thinks himself too old to change, too old to find love. Then, in a cloud of spring blossom, Mademoiselle Valentine de Verlay arrives on his doorstep.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Birkelund Oberbeck has written for Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Working Woman, among other publications. She lives in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Birkelund Oberbeck
- PublisherPicador USA
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicador USA
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $51.53Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
- AU $22.01Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.