All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlex's goal in life is simple: to swboard all day, every day. His ultimate dream is to be part of the Backcountry Patrol, an elite group of swboarders who patrol the ungroomed slopes of British Columbia. But first, he and three other young hopefuls (Dave, Bryce and Hope) must endure a series of tests, which takes them to remote and dangerous terrain. When Bryce disappears, the teens are left with Sam, their dubiously qualified instructor, and links to the outside world. As Alex and Hope scramble to find out what happened to Bryce, they must confront their own fears of the whiteout conditions and the omius, mysterious drop.
- Author(s)Jeff Ross
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleOrca Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Weight141 g
- Width114 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.