All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWater, water, everywhere: His brother has drowned, but Carl can't remember a thing. Until it all comes flooding back...with a vengeance. By the author of the internationally bestselling NUMBERS series With a jolt, Carl opens his eyes. He's on the bank of a lake, soaked to the bone. Rob, his brother, is being zipped up in a body bag. And a girl, drenched and trembling, is talking to the police. Who is she? What happened in the water? And why can't he remember any of it? Bring her to me . . . At first Carl thinks it's his grief speaking. Remembering Rob. The sound of his voice, things he used to say. Bring her to me . . . But then Carl starts to see him. Rob's face in the water before it washes down the drain. His ghost rising up from the puddles. His hands clawing out of the moldy, rain-rotted walls. Like a dripping tap, he won't stop. Bring her to me! Rob may be dead. But he's t gone. Because he wants to finish what he started, and he won't go under alone. By the author of the internationally bestselling NUMBERS series, THE DROWNING is a dark psychodrama about love and brothers, crimes and consequences, redemption and revenge.
- Author BiographyRACHEL WARD first won a writers' award at a regional arts festival, and her prize-winning short story turned into the opening chapter of NUMBERS, her breakout debut novel. The trilogy, which includes THE CHAOS and concludes with INFINITY, has sold more than half a million copies worldwide. Optioned in advance of publication, THE DROWNING is already in development as a major motion picture. Rachel lives in Bath, England, with her husband and their two children.
- Author(s)Rachel Ward
- PublisherChicken House
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken House
- Weight408 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.