All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dry Eye Remedy, Revised Edition brings the same wealth of kwledge from the first book on practical ways to restore eye health with new updates from the field put together expertly by Dr. Robert Latkany, the founder and director of the Dry Eye Clinic at the New York Eye and Ear Institute.
- Author BiographyRobert Latkany, M.D., a board-certified ophthalmologist, is the founder and director of the Dry Eye Clinic at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary as well as the Dry Eye Center of New York, the first center in the area devoted to dry eye disorders. A graduate of Columbia University and the Boston University School of Medicine, he now lives and practices in the New York area, where he is actively involved in dry eye research.
- Author(s)Robert Latkany
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.