All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
About this product
- DescriptionIMPROVE YOUR VISION, REDUCE WRINKLES AND REDNESS, AND RESTORE OVERALL EYE HEALTH It can happen any time. Your eyes feel tired. You rub them. You look at yourself in the mirror and see lines, wrinkles, bags, redness that were never there before. Dry eye often starts as a mir irritation but can develop into a deeper problem affecting your vision and appearance. Approximately 77 million Americans suffer from dry eye (also kwn as dysfunctional tear syndrome). And traditional solutions, such as eyedrops and eyelid surgery, may actually make the problem worse. The Dry Eye Remedy is the first book to give dry eye sufferers simple and practical ways to restore eye health and appearance without surgery. Robert Latkany, M.D., offers: an invative Home Eye Spa program with a soothing eye-cleansing massage easy environmental and lifestyle changes to help you look and feel better cutting-edge research on which medications and procedures may help and which to avoid. The Dry Eye Remedy is an essential tool to ensure there is t a dry eye in the house.
- Author BiographyRobert Latkany, M.D., a board-certified ophthalmologist, is the founder and director of the Dry Eye Clinic at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary as well as the Dry Eye Center of New York, the first center in the area devoted to dry eye disorders. Actively involved in dry eye research, he graduated from Columbia University and the Boston University School of Medicine, and now lives and practices in New York City.
- Author(s)Robert Latkany
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/04/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Note10 illus
- Weight337 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.