All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKen Genie kws tragedy. His dad passed away and his brother ditched town. Ken also kws cars. He studies them, obsessively. But his mother is afraid to lose ather son, and she won't let Ken get behind the wheel. Local millionaire Edmond Tremonte has a grudge against the Genie family. And he plans to take it out on their entire Alaska town. When Tremonte loses his business and then his mind, he builds a mechanical beast designed for maximum damage. And despite the wishes of Ken's mom, Ken and his Mitsubishi might be the only things that can stop Tremonte's reign of terror. Includes real tech specs and tuning details for the Mitsubishi Eclipse!
- Author(s)Nathan Sacks
- PublisherDarby Creek Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTurbocharged
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDarby Creek Publishing
- Weight218 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.