The Duggars: 20 and Counting!: Raising One of America's Largest Families--How They Do It by Michelle Duggar, Jim Bob Duggar (CD-Audio)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.15Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Duggars: 20 and Counting! is a behind-the-scenes look at the supersize family that fascinates millions of television viewers around the world. From Idaho to Istanbul, people want to kw how Arkansas parents Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar efficiently and lovingly manage nineteen happy, homeschooled children without going into debt or losing their minds! This is an entertaining and enlightening collection of stories, photos, recipes, tips, traditions, and practical ideas designed to answer the questions of the curious, such as: Why do you have so many children?How do you provide for your family financially?How do you handle mealtimes? Transportation? Laundry? Birthdays?How are your children so well behaved?Why do all your children have names that begin with J? Since their first documentary broke viewership records on the Discovery Health Channel, the Duggars have appeared in American and international news media, sharing their rock-solid faith and their overriding belief that children are a blessing from God. In this audio book, Jim Bob and Michelle share their story, beginning with their own childhoods. They reveal how their growing-up years shaped their philosophy of parenting. It continues with tales of their big, busy family, whose televised documentaries and frequent appearances in news shows and newspapers have created an international following. The Duggars share, with humility and humor, the family routines and guidelines they ve learned through biblical study and trial and error ideas that can help make your home a place of peace, love, and support: Financial lessons for debt-free living, organizing systems for a clutter-free home, homeschooling methods and schedules, training tips for little ones, relationship builders for older children, andfavorite Duggar family resources
- Author BiographyJim Bob married and his wife Michelle 1984. Some time after the birth of their first child, they prayed that God would give them a love for children like his love for children and that he would bless them with as many children as he saw fit in his timing. Soon after, Michelle became pregnant with twins! With child number eighteen due January 1, 2009, the Duggars currently have ten boys and seven girls, and all their names begin with J: Joshua, Jana and John-David (twins), Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah and Jeremiah (twins), Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, and Jennifer. The Duggars have been featured on six Discovery Health / TLC documentaries and are contracted to film several more. They have appeared multiple times on national TV shows, such as The Today Show, Good Morning America, The View, Inside Edition, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Fox News Network, CNN, MSNBC, and others. Foreign television appearances include Italian Public Television, KBS (Korean Broadcasting System), and Discovery Home & Health (UK & Australia). They have been featured in magazine and newspaper articles in China, India, New Zealand, Australia, France, and Germany. As a family project, the Duggars built a seven-thousand-square-foot home. Both Jim Bob and Michelle are licensed real estate agents and conduct the Jim Sammon's Financial Freedom Seminar in their community. They purpose to live completely debt-free: postponing purchases until they have the cash. Jim Bob served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2003 and was a candidate for the U.S. Senate in 2002.
- Author(s)Jim Bob Duggar,Michelle Duggar
- PublisherOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Weight168 g
- Width165 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Narrator(s)Michelle Duggar
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.34
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.76
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.