All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $24.93Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.08
About this product
- DescriptionA simple trip to the Scottish Highlands turns into a nightmare for Robert Carlton, the Duke of Cantin. A misunderstood act of kindness results in his wedding, at gunpoint, to Fiona, the Laird Stewart's daughter. Both Robert and Fiona are distraught by the forced marriage, until Robert comes up with a plan - they will remain married for six months, after which, the marriage will be annulled and Fiona will receive a generous settlement. Robert's restrictive contract for his new duchess causes Fiona to rebel. Her impeccable beauty, fiery disposition, and her penchant for finding scandal wherever she goes, take Society by storm, and living with the oppressive duke has her wanting out of their marriage sooner than the proposed six months. To his astonishment, Robert becomes enamored with the many charms of his urthodox bride. However, remaining chaste was part of their agreement, though desire and jealousy prove a powerful aphrodisiac. Convincing Fiona of his love is the hardest thing Robert has ever had to do. But when he thinks he's won her heart, a devastating secret from his past surfaces. Will the promise of an uncertain future with Robert be eugh to keep Fiona from filing divorce papers of her own?
- Author BiographyAnne Gallagher was a professional chef for over twenty years. Now she writes sweet, Regency Romance with heroines who are not afraid to speak their minds. Her heroes, on the other hand, do not realize when they've met their match. Sparks fly, sexual tension sizzles, but never spills out of the pan, so-to-speak. Anne believes you don't have to end up in the bedroom to have a good book. Currently, Anne Gallagher lives in the Foothills of the Piedmont in North Carolina with her daughter, three dogs and a cat named Henry David Thoreau.
- Author(s)Anne Gallagher
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.