All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you through the year day by day, The Dumfries Book of Days contains a quirky, eccentric, amusing or important event or fact from different periods of history. Ideal for dipping into, this addictive little book will keep you entertained and informed. Featuring hundreds of snippets of information, it will delight residents and visitors alike.
- Author BiographyDAVID CARROLL is a full-time author and broadcaster. His work has appeared widely in magazines and periodicals over the past twenty years and he is also the author of twelve books, including Ten Tales from Dumfries & Galloway. He lives near Dumfries, Scotland.
- Author(s)David Carroll
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.