All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Durbar 81. A Shan Chief and his Wife 82. A Hawksman of Rajgarh 83. A Standard-bearer of Cutch 84. A Formidable Warrior of Rewa 85. Of the Imperial Cadet Corps 86. The Imperial Cadet Corps at the Durbar. 87. Horseman at the Bombay Camp 88. Bombay Chiefs' Camp 89. Armoured Horsemen of Kishengarh 182 90. 91. A Rajput of Rajgarh 92. An Armed Retainer of the Bombay Chiefs 93. Camels from Mysore 94. Lord Kitchener 95. Spear-bearer from Jind 96. From Rajgarh 97. Baluch Chiefs on Durbar Day 98. An Elephant of Central India 99. A Slipper-maker 100. A State Elephant in all its Trappings. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Mortimer Menpes
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.