Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionTaking you through the year day by day, The Durham Book of Days contains a quirky, eccentric, amusing and important events and facts from different periods of history, many of which had a major impact on the religious and political history of England as a whole. Ideal for dipping into, this addictive little book will keep you entertained and informed. Featuring hundreds of snippets of information gleaned from the vaults of Durham's archives, it will delight residents and visitors alike.
- Author BiographyROBERT WOODHOUSE was a teacher for over twenty-five years, and currently tutors adults in local history courses throughout the north east. He is the author of thirty books on regional history, including East Yorkshire Curiosities and The York Book of Days. He lives in Middlesbrough.
- Author(s)Robert Woodhouse
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.