All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to select, care and get the most our of the most versatile pot in the kitchen? It features delicious recipes for one-pot meals, from stews to desserts. From the authors of the Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook, The Dutch oven is the most versatile pot in the kitchen. Savoury to sweet, soups to stews to the perfect pot roast, the Dutch oven is the original slow cooker, braising meats to flavoursome tenderness. Here, from the author of the Cast Iron Skillet Cookbook, is a delicious collection of recipes - current, sophisticated, easy to prepare - that take full advantage of this capable pot. These tantalising dishes are sure to become core additions to your kitchen repertoire.
- Author BiographyMother-daughter duo Sharon Kramis and Julie Kramis Hearne have earned their culinary stripes. Sharon was a student and protege of James Beard and has been a restaurant consultant for 30 years. Julie Kramis Hearne was a chef at the Herb Farm for many years.
- Author(s)Julie Kramis Hearne,Sharon Kramis
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width184 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.