All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a completely updated and revised edition of Christopher White's catalogue of the Dutch paintings in the Royal Collection (first published in 1982 by CUP), with all the illustrations reproduced in colour and fully integrated with the text. Since the publication of the 1982 edition many of the works have been cleaned and many, including Rembrandts, have been re-attributed. Scholarship in this area has advanced dramatically in the same period, and the catalogue will include much new information as well as a fascinating account of the assembling of this important group of Dutch pictures, particularly by George IV, and the history of their display and appreciation.
- Author BiographyChristopher White is an art historian and former director of the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, London, and the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford.
- Author(s)Christopher White,Rosanna de Sancha
- PublisherRoyal Collection Trust
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Collection Trust
- Content Note352 colour illustrations
- Weight3610 g
- Width245 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.