All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and compassionate four-step plan for overcoming guilt-driven worry, this title presents a revolutionary treatment plan specifically for dutiful worriers, individuals whose anxiety is tied to faulty moral reasoning that equates worry with care.
- Author BiographyElliot D. Cohen, PhD, is professor and chair of the department of humanities at Indian River State College, adjunct professor of clinical ethics at the Florida State University College of Medicine, and director of the Institute of Critical Thinking. The author of numerous books and articles, he is a principal founder of philosophical counseling in the United States and inventor of logic-based therapy. He writes a blog for Psychology Today and has been quoted in major media venues, including New York Times Magazine.
- Author(s)Elliott D. Cohen
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.