All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho else wants to be able to communicate effectively? From early theorists to modern social scientists studies in communication have undergone a number of significant changes. Many of the concepts of early researchers can be seen to underpin many of the practices of business communication today. Whether in an internal sense where radical change is fundamental to success to an external change to improve market share, it means leaders must be credible. This book explains the basis of that credibility and the four key aspects of persuasion, which are essential skills for a business person to be successful.
- Author BiographyJohn Kennedy MBA is a recognised expert in the field of communications. he teaches at RM Sandhurst and lives with his family in England.
- Author(s)John Kennedy
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStudymates Professional
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.