All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is about the evolution and transformation of kwledge and kwledge systems in the context of cultural contact. The articles take Korea as an example and deal with the configuration, dissemination and consolidation of kwledge in certain contexts of the past and present. Combining philological and social scientific approaches, this book is the result of a joint research project of the Korean Studies institutes at Freie Universitat Berlin and Ruhr University Bochum pursued between 2009 and 2014.
- Author BiographyEun-Jeung Lee is Professor for Korean Studies at Freie Universitat Berlin with a research focus on politics and history of political ideas. Marion Eggert is Professor for Korean Studies at the Ruhr University Bochum with a research focus on Korean literary and intellectual history.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- Series TitleResearch on Korea
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byEun-Jeung Lee,Marion Eggert
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.