All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dynamics of Managing Diversity was one of the first books to respond to growing academic coverage of the topic of diversity management at degree level. This fourth edition has been fully updated to reflect new working practices, statistical information and developments in equality and diversity law, as well as including new case studies and analysis of current and emerging areas of debate in the UK and across Europe. Diversity management is a term that covers t only race, disability and sex discrimination, but also broader issues such as individual and cultural differences. The Dynamics of Managing Diversity, fourth edition, provides HR and business managers of the future with the legal information and research findings to enable them to develop meaningful diversity policies in their organizations. This new edition offers: * Coverage of topical areas such as female representation on executive boards, religious diversity, and ecomic migration following EU enlargement * Multiple analytical perspectives, such as socio-legal and feminist approaches, to provide rich insights to the subject matter * Practical case studies to illustrate the real-life issues in a local, international and organizational context Kirton and Greene present the subject of diversity management in a logical and structured manner, beginning each chapter with aims and objectives, and ending with discussion questions, making this book the perfect support resource for those teaching or studying in the field of equality and diversity.
- Author BiographyGill Kirton is Professor of Employment Relations at the Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary, University of London, UK. Anne-marie Greene is Professor of Employment Relations at Contemporary Research on Organisations, Work and Employment (CROWE), Leicester Business School, De Montfort University, UK.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Greene,Gill Kirton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.