All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn our age of high-powered CEOs, pastors need encouragement in the biblical model of their calling to shepherd the flock of God. In this practical and concise addition to the Ministry Dynamics for a New Century series, David Wiersbe examines the role of shepherd in light of the duties of a pastor. Through a brief, biblical survey he highlights shepherds such as Abel, Moses, David, and Jesus, and underscores the vulnerable nature of sheep. Then he applies the principles of shepherding to the tasks of a pastor--building relationships, earning trust, listening, visiting, leading worship, and prayer. For those wanting to provide quality shepherding care to God's people, this book offers helpful insight.
- Author BiographyDavid Wiersbe, author of Gone but Not Lost and coauthor of Ten Power Principles for Christian Service, has had over two decades of pastoral experience in suburban, small town, and rural churches.
- Author(s)David W. Wiersbe
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.