All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores an aspect of organizational life that is at times difficult to ackwledge and often painful to recall. Stories invite reflection and the development of greater understanding of organizational dynamics. This fresh scholarship provides a theoretical framework for discussion. Throughout this book, Allcorn and Steinutilize a psychoanalytically informed perspective to help readers understand why a leader, colleague, or friend behaves in ways that are destructive to others and the organization and provide a basis for organizations to survive and thrive in a dysfunctional workplace.
- Author BiographySeth Allcorn is the former Vice President for Business and Finance at the University of New England in Biddeford, Maine, USA. He has served as a financial and administrative Assistant Dean at the Texas Tech School of Medicine and Associate Dean for the Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola-Chicago. He is currently Professor of Professional Practice and Associate of the Center for the Study of Organizational Change, Truman School of Public Affairs, University of Missouri, USA. Howard F. Stein is Professor Emeritus of the Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA where he taught from 1978-2012. Dr. Stein is also a Research Associate of the Center for the Study of Organizational Change at the University of Missouri.
- Author(s)Howard F. Stein,Seth Allcorn
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.