Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionYou already kw the basics of good health. So why do you still struggle to reach your wellness goals, feel energized and have a balanced life? Dr. Robin's book The E Factor: Engage, Energize, Enrich-Three Steps to Vibrant Health, addresses the three factors that will move you forward to optimal well-being. Dr. Robin shares how to engage a wellness lifestyle, first by kwing your why, setting your intention, planning your path, and finding your tribe. Next, she helps you understand how to energize your life, addressing adrenal fatigue, food as fuel, and life energy. Finally, Dr. Robin reminds you that your well-being includes life enriching factors, like impacting your community, having healthy relationships, being in gratitude, and serving others. Each chapter concludes with exercises, tips, recipes or planning tools to guide you in the next steps of your wellness journey. Health and well-being are more than eating salads and exercising. Read The E Factor to achieve holistic, vibrant health!
- Author BiographyDr. Michelle Robin, a healer, author, and speaker has been active in wellness for three decades. A chiropractor by training, she is the founder of Your Wellness Connection, P.A., one of the nation's most successful healing centers focusing on integrative disciplines such as chiropractic, Chinese medicine, massage therapy, energy medicine, counseling, nutritional and wellness coaching, and movement arts. Dr. Robin's mission is to inspire individuals to connect with their entire well-being through an holistic, bio-individual approach - mind, body and spirit. She is the author of the acclaimed books, Wellness On A Shoestring: Seven habits for a Healthy Life, and The E Factor: Engage, Energize, Enrich - Three Steps to Vibrant Health, as well as a co-author in the #1 bestseller, Succeeding In Spite of Everything. Dr. Robin works with individual clients, consults with community and corporate wellness programs, and speaks to groups and conferences of all sizes. You can stay connected through her website at www.DrMichelleRobin.com.
- Author(s)Michelle Robin D C
- Date of Publication08/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.