All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this long-running business best-seller, Michael Gerber dispels the myths surrounding starting your own business and shows how commonplace assumptions can get in the way of running a business. He walks you through the steps in the life of a business from entrepreneurial infancy, through adolescent growing pains, to the mature entrepreneurial perspective, the guiding light of all businesses that succeed. He then shows how to apply the lessons of franchising to any business whether or t it is a franchise. Finally, Gerber draws the vital, often overlooked distinction between working on your business and working in your business. After you have read The E-Myth Revisited, you will truly be able to grow your business in a predictable and productive way.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gerber is the Founder and Chief Dreamer of Michael E. Gerber Companies, a group which was launched in 1977 with the creation of The Michael Thomas Corporation, to provide small business owners and entrepreneurs with the help they need to build a business that works. Since then, Michael E. Gerber and his companies have provided more than 70,000 small and emerging business-owner clients and entrepreneurs with the means to radically transform their companies and their lives. The Michael E. Gerber Companies group is fast becoming the largest and most effective entrepreneurial development resource of its kind in the world. Thought by many to be the leading voice of small business and entrepreneurship in America, Michael E. Gerber has spoken to thousands of small business owners, entrepreneurs, managers and corporate executives throughout the world about the truly profound role the entrepreneurial perspective can play in the reinvention of the world's economy and culture. His message is unique, compelling, and pragmatic. And best of all, as his millions of readers and followers can attest, it works.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gerber
- PublisherBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationDoha
- Country of PublicationQatar
- ImprintBloomsbury Qatar Foundation Publishing
- Weight254 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byAnwar Al Al Shamy,Ahmed Abdel Wahab
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.