All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a framework of rm diffusion to determine the EU's international actorness in the context of its relations with ASEAN, this book provides a timely and in-depth analysis of EU-ASEAN relations. By investigating three aspects of regionalism support by the EU it presents a comprehensive account of rm diffusion between the EU and ASEAN.
- Author BiographyLaura Allison is a Research Fellow at the Public Policy and Global Affairs Programme at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. She is also an Associate Fellow of the EU Centre in Singapore. She received her PhD from the University of Melbourne, Australia. Her current research focuses on comparative regional integration and comparative federalism.
- Author(s)Laura Allison
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union in International Affairs
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.