All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together 30 papers commissioned from 2011 to 2013 by the EU-funded Europe-China Research and Advice Network (ECRAN). These papers, thematically grouped in sections on ecomics, society and politics, were written by some of the world's leading China experts in Europe, and give a European perspective of this complex relationship. The papers provide a broad overview of how Europeans see the key challenges currently faced by China and Europe as well as a unique insight into the related policy aspects of the vexed and complex relationship of the two largest trading partners in the world.The EU-China Relationship: European Perspectives is written in a highly pragmatic manner, focusing on specific political, ecomic and social issues that impact on international relations. It is an essential EU toolkit and policy handbook for academics and policy makers in government and business who are engaging with China, t just in the EU but across the world.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Weight907 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byKerry Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.