All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe EU-NATO relationship continues to develop at a time of significant change for both organizations. Post 9/11, NATO embarked on a fundamental transformation, recasting itself as an organization with global strategic reach and interest, focused less on Europe than ever before. At the same time, the EU is also becoming a more global political actor. Consequently, there is growing evidence that over time the EU will take the primary place in providing military security in Europe. This volume combines political and legal methods to provide a comprehensive analysis of the current and likely future relationship between the EU and NATO. The work will be of interest to all those interested in the development of these two major organizations and international security more generally, whether from a political or legal perspective.
- Author BiographyMartin Reichard currently works for the Austrian Mission to NATO, dealing with Civil Emergency Planning, South East Europe, Trust Funds, and EU-NATO relations, among others. At the Austrian Foreign Ministry in Vienna, he was NATO desk officer and, briefly, worked in the Austrian OSCE delegation. Previously an academic at the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law in Heidelberg (Germany) he has written on legal aspects of European defence, as well as international environmental law.
- Author(s)Martin Reichard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2006
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight770 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.