All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionTracing the evolution of federalist theory and the European Union (EU), an international line up of distinguished experts debate the pros and cons of treating the EU in a comparative context and ask whether a constitutional equilibrium has been reached in the EU. They examine policymaking or modes of governance in the areas of employment, health, environment, security and migration, comparing the EU's policies with policies of both international organisations like NATO, OECD and federal states such as Canada, Japan and South Africa.
- Author BiographyFinn Laursen holds the Canada Research Chair in European Union (EU) Studies at the Dalhousie Arts and Social Sciences Faculty and is Professor in the Department of Political Science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleFederalism Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes c. 9 b&w illustrations, c. 7 tables & c. 3 figures
- Weight702 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDr. Finn Laursen
- Series Edited byProfessor Soren Dosenrode
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.