All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how and why the EU and its member states define immigration policies. A comparison of EU negotiations on five EU immigration directives reveals interests of actors in EU integration and whether common policies aim at a restriction or expansion of immigration to the EU.
- Author BiographyChristof Roos is Research Associate at the Collaborative Research Centre on 'Transformations of the State' at University of Bremen, Germany. He is co-author of Liberal States and the Freedom of Movement: Selective Borders, Unequal Mobility (with Steffen Mau, Heike Brabandt, and Lena Laube).
- Author(s)Christof Roos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleTransformations of the State
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.