Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of member state will Romania be in the new European Union? And what will Romania's relations be like with its new EU neighbours and its existing neighbours Russia and Turkey? This book explores and places in a wider context relations between Romania and the EU and provides a range of perspectives on Romania's journey towards membership covering the historical context within which Romania took the 'road to the European Union'. Its contributors include academics and analysts, politicians and practitioners from Romania, Europe and beyond. Its breadth, depth and relevance make it an important reference, t only for academics and policy-makers, but also for those concerned with the future of Europe.
- Author BiographyDavid Phinnemore is Senior Lecturer in European Integration in the School of Politics and International Studies at Queen's University, Belfast, where he teaches a range of modules on EU institutions and external relations. His main areas of research include EU treaty reform, EU external relations and Romania's position within Euro-Atlantic integration processes.
- Author(s)Ed.David Phinnemore
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white tables, maps
- Weight295 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.