The EVA Challenge: Implementing Value-added Change in an Organization by Joel M. Stern, John S. Shiely, Irwin Ross (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe co-founder of EVA shows how to apply it in today's new ecomy EVA-ecomic valued added-is a measure of the true financial performance of a company, and a strategy for creating corporate and shareholder wealth. It is also a method of changing corporate priorities and behavior throughout a company, right down to the shop floor. In The EVA Challenge, the authors outline how to implement EVA-from training employees to answering the most frequently encountered implementation problems faced by companies. This detailed how-to guide represents the second phase in the EVA Revolution , showing executives around the world how to customize and implement EVA at their companies. Here, EVA converts learn how to work some EVA magic through company-specific initiatives and case study examples. Coverage includes completely new materials on real options , leveraged stock options, and other concepts critical to corporations in both new and old ecomy industry sectors.
- Author BiographyJOEL M. STERN has been Managing Partner of Stern Stewart & Co. since its founding in 1982. He currently serves on the faculties of five graduate business schools all over the world. A widely published writer, he has been a financial policy columnist for the Sunday Times of London. A recognized authority on financial economics, corporate performance measurement, corporate valuation, and incentive compensation, Mr. Stern is a leading advocate of the concept of shareholder value. JOHN S. SHIELY is President of Briggs & Stratton, one of the most successful implementers of EVA. He began his career as a tax accountant at Arthur Andersen & Co., then served as a lawyer, first with the Hughes Hubbard & Reed law firm, later at Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation, and finally joining Briggs & Stratton in 1986 as general counsel. He has received a bachelor of business administration in accounting from the University of Notre Dame, a JD from Marquette University Law School, and a Master of Management degree from Northwestern University. IRWIN ROSS was retained by Joel Stern to assist in the writing of The EVA Challenge. He has written a number of books, including The Loneliest Campaign, The Image Merchants, and Shady Business. He is a former roving editor of Reader's Digest and over the years has written for a variety of other magazines, including Fortune and Harper's. Mr. Ross has also been a regular contributor to Stern Stewart's EVAngelist.
- Author(s)Irwin Ross,Joel M. Stern,John S. Shiely
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight566 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.59Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.