All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMay 1944, The eve of the invasion of Europe. An ambitious American reconnaissance pilot was tasked with a simple mission: fly over a secret enemy installation, take some photographs and fly home. However...things are about to become a lot more complicated, as they are matched against a remorseless enemy who will stop at thing to get what they want from them. A dedicated German test pilot finds old demons returning with a vengeance, and their loyalty is tested to the limit. It's t easy making a decision that goes against everything you've ever kwn. Alone and isolated, they are about to discover that in a world at war, friends can be found in the most unlikely of places.
- Author BiographyVincent Formosa is a writer who specialises in historical military fiction. Having grown up in the North of England, he studied at Cardiff University attaining a degree in Ancient History. Along the way, he has been a salesman, games tester and network administrator. He now lives in West Yorkshire where he works as a civil servant.
- Author(s)Vincent Formosa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.