All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA portion of all profits will be donated to the Save the Children organization. An amusing, yet uncommonly realistic book that is imperative for a young teen/adult to read. The Early Investor is written from the unique perspective of the author who is an experienced financial literacy teacher as well as an independent financial advisor. The author teaches financial responsibility and the basics of investing in a fun, but informative approach that includes simple charts and graphs to illustrate concepts. Topics include, but are t limited to: -Being Frugal & Financially Responsible -The Incredible Power of Compounding -The Basics of Stocks, Bonds, & Mutual Funds -Index Investing -401k Plans -Roth & Traditional IRAs -Managing Your Investments There is also an interesting chapter for parents on how to teach your children about saving and investing. The Early Investor is an essential and influential gift for your children and/or grandchildren whether they are in middle school, high school, college, or just starting their careers.
- Author BiographyMichael Zisa received his Master's degree in Mathematics Education from The City College of New York and earned his Bachelor's degree in Business Management. After 5 1/2 years as a high school Mathematics teacher in New York City, Michael had a rewarding career as a Senior Financial Analyst at Bank of America. He was also a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch in Princeton, NJ before becoming an independent Financial Advisor. He holds the FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 securities registrations and offers financial planning services to his clients. Michael has been teaching Investment Management and Wealth Management courses at a Bucks County, PA high school since 2004, teaches a Business Communications class at a local college, and has developed financial education software curriculums for various companies. Additionally, he is a Certified Financial Education Instructor through the National Financial Educators Council (NFEC), a member of the Personal Finance Speakers Association (PFSA), and a member of the Global Association of Teachers of Economics (GATE).
- Author(s)Michael W Zisa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.