All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo examine major historical periods and events, focusing on the defining political, social, and cultural trends of those periods. Authors should use primary source quotes (diaries, letters, speeches, news reports of the time, etc.) when available and secondary source quotes (historians, etc.) as needed to illustrate and support main ideas.
- Author(s)Adam Woog
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUnderstanding World History (Reference Point)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.