All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Earned Value Management Maturity Model[registered] gives you the fundamental tools needed to build an effective Earned Value Management System (EVMS). This must-have resource makes earned value management easy by defining a maturity model and describing metrics to measure the health and efficiency of your EVMS. Discover valuable ways to improve your EVMS and achieve project success. Through point by point discussions, you will: gain fundamental kwledge of Earned Value Management (EVM);learn how EVM can be applied to a team, project, program, or organization; understand how to define what your organization wants from its EVMS; discover a five stage maturity model for EVMS implementation; bring your EVMS in line with ANSI 748 guidelines; and review many real or imagined impediments to implementing EVM and how to overcome the real ones. You'll gain practical EVM experience through a comprehensive case study that follows a fictional company and newly hired project manager. By applying the EVM kwledge and skills covered in the book, the project manager illustrates the ease of implementing an effective EVMS!
- Author BiographyRay W. Stratton, PMP, EVP, has been involved in earned value management for over 25 years. He is founder and president of Management Technologies, which has been providing program management training and consulting services for over ten years. He is a PMI(R) certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and AACEI certified Earned Value Professional (EVP). Mr. Stratton sits on the PMI(R) College of Performance Measurement Government Board as Vice President, Research and Standards. He is Chair of the Computer Science Industry Advisory Council at California State Polytechnic University and a member of the Editorial Board for Projects@Work magazine.
- Author(s)Ray W. Stratton
- PublisherManagement Concepts, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationVienna
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManagement Concepts, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight339 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.