All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPopulation growth mainly occurs in fast-developing, and developing nations. Can earth sustain this growth? How will the power shift? This book offers prospects on causes and effects of population growth and the age-ing population in industrialised countries.
- Author BiographyFriedrich Schmidt-Bleek is a Professor of Chemistry and has taught for many years in the United States. Today he heads the Factor 10 Institut in Carnoules, France.
- Author(s)Friedrich Schmidt-Bleek
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleSustainability Project
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Note19 figures, 17 colour tables
- Weight270 g
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated bySandra Lustig
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.