All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionA reference guide to 468 stories and folktales from China, Japan, and Korea, this book aims to lead storytellers, folklorists, teachers, and librarians to both popular and lesser-kwn East Asian stories.
Selected for their multicultural appeal to listeners and readers, the stories are divided cross-culturally into broad subject categories, from tales of supernatural love and devotion to stories dealing with Tengu, Tokkaebi, and other mystical creatures.
- Author BiographySharon Barcan Elswit has been working with students, teachers, and parents as a children's librarian for almost thirty years. She currently teaches at an independent school near Wall Street in New York City. She writes reviews for Jewish Book World and has published in School Library Journal, Writer's Digest, and other magazines.
- Author(s)Sharon Barcan Elswit
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight499 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.