Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe resurrection accounts are t only about God's triumph over evil and death. They are also stories of encounter with God - the recovery of that ancient intimacy briefly enjoyed in the Garden of Eden.This absorbing volume, which includes some of the author's own poetry and reflective pieces, suggests that in entering into the resurrection stories from the Gospels, we step outside time and place into a strange and wonderful world where death longer holds sway. Here we meet a wounded God, scarred with the marks of crucifixion - a risen Christ, in whom God once more becomes familiar. And through the wonderful intimacy we are able to enjoy with this truly close yet ever mysterious God, we gain the energy and courage to strive to establish his topsy-turvy kingdom on this, his own dear earth.
- Author BiographyTHE REVD CANON DR TREVOR DENNIS taught Old Testament Studies at Salisbury and Wells Theological College before joining the staff of Chester Cathedral, where he is Vice Dean. He is the author of many titles for SPCK, including Keeping God Company and God Treads Softly Here, and of The Book of Books (Lion), a retelling of the story of God's people for children.
- Author(s)Trevor Dennis
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.