All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis brightly illustrated sticker book provides lots of fun for young ones ages three to seven as they learn about the true meaning of Easter. It gently teaches them about Jesus' death and resurrection, including his return to Jerusalem, the days leading up to his crucifixion, and the day He rose from the grave. While reading or listening to the story, children match the 30 stickers of specific people, animals, and things to the similar shapes scattered throughout the book.
- Author BiographyHarvest House Publishers was conceived in 1974 with just five titles and a dream in the heart of its founder, Bob Hawkins, Sr. to publish books to help the hurts of people. Within two years, five of its titles had sold more than 100,000 copies and one title was on the bestseller list for eight months in a row. By the late 1980s, Harvest House was among the top ten publishers of Christian literature. The company publishes more than 150 new books each year and offers a strong backlist of more than 1200 titles. Harvest House books gained a reputation of being affordable, trustworthy and practical by meeting people's most current needs in three major categories: self-help (relationships, family, Christian living), Bible resources (Bibles, Bible studies, topical studies), and full color gift and children's books featuring top licensed artists. More than 100 million Harvest House books have been sold worldwide in bookstores, gift stores, grocery stores, airports,
- Author(s)Harvest House Publishers
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.