All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to be stronger, have better muscle tone, smooth skin and more brain power? [UPDATED] Now Includes 74 Scrumptious & Wholesome Recipes to Regain Your Potential! These are only some of the things that will happen when eating the way nature intended for us to eat. You see, we're t genetically adapted to eat processed foods. Or grains. When we do eat these things, the result is poor digestion, low energy, inflammation, allergies and the list goes on. Now in this book by Andrea Huffington, you will learn what the Paleo diet is, and why more and more people around the world are choosing this way of eating. In this book you will also ... Discover how to lose fat without breaking a sweat Find out how the foods you eat can make your metabolism faster or slower Learn how have better focus and more brain power Discover how to ban food allergies forever Imagine what it would feel like to ... Sleep like a log and wake up refreshed Have clear, healthy skin Have a superb memory Have a lean, toned body Have more energy than you can possibly use Imagine regularly eating the following ... Colourful Organic fruits and vegetables Free range eggs and poultry - it just tastes better Grass-fed beef The foods of kings and gods ... Your mouth may already be watering right w ... Don't worry, inside you'll find tips on how to eat this way without breaking the bank. You'll also find ... A list of good foods and foods to avoid, Items you should always have in your cupboards, A list of good and t-so-good fats Ideas for breakfast and supper And even dessert ideas! Some fun and easy exercises to help rev up that metabolism We're t supposed to grow soft and lumpy as we age. By eating the way nature intended, you'll find that it's easy to keep good muscle tone, strength and a clear mind. So, to break through to a stronger, leaner and mentally sharper you, scroll up and click the Buy Now button. Now including SPECIAL BONUS eBOOK!: You Are What You Eat This is an exclusive publisher bonus available for our readers only, in this handy guide you'll learn: How to consume a healthy nutritional diet. Exercising all throughout the day and eating healthy food. Don't put it off! Get your copy today.
- Author BiographyAndrea Huffington is an author, professional speaker and health coach extraordinaire. Growing up in Southern California, Andrea has struggled with being overweight since early childhood. After completing a degree in chemical engineering at UCLA (where she also met her husband James), she took an internship in India. Shortly thereafter she had to return to the United States to receive treatment for her progressively worsening diabetes. After this health scare and trying various different diets and approaches, she found the Paleo way of eating and has never looked back. Today she is a picture of health and wellness, and participates in triathlons and frequently gives talks on the subject of how the Paleo diet impacts sports fitness and emotional health. She believes that in keeping things simple we can achieve so much more. This has certainly worked for her! Recently Andrea has spent three months with the San people of the Kalahari Desert in a quest to discover the secrets of their endurance and stamina in hot desert conditions. Andrea lives in Hawaii with her husband, three children, two dogs and a pet Boa Constrictor.
- Author(s)Andrea Huffington
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.