The Eco-house Manual: How to Carry Out Environmentally Friendly Improvements to Your Home by Nigel Griffiths (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual covers every aspect of domestic revation from heating and electrical systems through to building materials and outdoor space. Whether you want to work out the payback period on a wind turbine or find out about the most eco-friendly floor covering, all information is presented in a clear and practical format with colour photography throughout. With up-do-date information about emerging renewable sources of power, along with step-by-step projects for the home and garden, this will be an invaluable resource for all home owners.
- Author BiographyNigel Griffiths MA ran his own building business for 15 years, specialising in conservation and green building, and has recently project-managed a development of 12 new eco-homes in Somerset. Nowadays he is a building consultant, a visiting university lecturer on sustainability, and an eco-homes assessor for the Building Research Establishment.
- Author(s)Nigel Griffiths
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication19/07/2007
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.