All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo understand the way children develop, Bronfenbrenner believes that it is necessary to observe their behavior in natural settings, while they are interacting with familiar adults over prolonged periods of time. His book offers an important blueprint for constructing a new and ecologically valid psychology of development.
- Author BiographyUrie Bronfenbrenner is Jacob Gould Schurmn Professor of Human Development and family Studies and of Psychology, Emeritus,Cornell University.
- Author(s)Urie Bronfenbrenner
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1979
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight494 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.