Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides academics and professionals in business with an overview of business ecomics. Joyce utilizes ecomic theory to explain how a company functions, and draws upon the experience of modern firms to describe their operations. Topics covered include: different types of firms that exist in our ecomy, the different ways that a firm can grow and the limits of expansion, an analysis of various organizational forms, an ecomic analysis of marketing decisions and models, the process of strategic planning, special features of foreign operations, how firms raise funds, the record of mergers in the United States, the use of forecasts and their techniques, the impact of public policies and the need for business regulation, and failure, bankruptcy, and reorganization.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH P. JOYCE is Assistant Professor at Wellesley college, and Affiliate of the Center for International Affairs of Harvard University. His research has appeared in the Quarterly Review of Economics and Business, the Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics, and other journals. College.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Joyce
- Date of Publication20/10/1988
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.