All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ecomic Crisis and the State of Ecomics brings together leading ecomists from a diverse set of backgrounds and presents their take on how ecomics can explain the current crisis but also how the crisis will affect ecomic thought.
- Author BiographyROBERT SKIDELSKY is Emeritus Professor of Political Economy at the University of Warwick, UK. He is the winner of the Lionel Gelber Prize for International Relations and the Council on Foreign Relations Prize for International Relations for his three-volume biography of the economist John Maynard Keynes. CHRISTIAN WESTERLIND WIGSTROM is a graduate student of philosophy at Merton College, Oxford, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/03/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChristian Westerlind Wigstrom,Robert Skidelsky
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.