Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ecomic Reconciliation Process develops hybrid cross-border models based on the free ecomic zone, the industrial district, and the cluster to generate a common ecomic interest between countries and populations in declared or potential conflict in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyIlan Bijaoui is Lecturer of Business Management at Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- Author(s)I Bijaoui
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.