All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a consistent and empirically meaningful definition of surplus and suggests an analytical framework for studying ecomic growth and stagnation using that concept. The book also presents a case study of the role of surplus in ecomic growth. In the first part of the work, a method is developed emphasizing the links to classical ecomic theory and the logical flaws of the earlier works. The second part examines the role of surplus in one country, and tests the classical hypotheses about growth in the long run and in a cross-section of countries.
- Author BiographyANDERS DANIELSON is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Economics, University of Lund, Sweden. Dr. Danielson has published The Political Economy of Development Finance (1993).
- Author(s)Anders Danielson
- Date of Publication25/05/1994
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.