All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSupply chains consist of all processes which are needed in order to supply customers with the required products. Traditionally, supply chain management decisions are based on the ecomic performance of the involved parties. But in recent years, other criteria, such as quality, flexibility or the environment, have become important as well. Especially carbon emissions are high on the political agenda because they are considered to be a major cause of the greenhouse gas effect. In this work it is shown how the performance of supply chains can be evaluated considering both ecomic and environmental criteria. In particular, the work deals with dual sourcing in the context of the newsvendor model. The impact of environmental regulations (emission taxes and emission trading) on the decisions of companies is analysed.
- Author BiographyHeidrun Rosic, born in Villach (Austria) 1983; 2001-2006 Study of International Business Administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Vienna); 2006-2007 Research and teaching assistant at WU Vienna, Institute for Transportation and Logistics Management; 2007-2011 Research, teaching and project assistant at WU Vienna, Institute for Production Management; since 2011 Global Supply Chain Planner at a health care company in Vienna.
- Author(s)Heidrun Rosic
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleForschungsergebnisse der Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien
- Series Part/Volume Number54
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.