All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn this updated and expanded edition of the acclaimed Ecomics and Financing of Media Companies , leading ecomist and media specialist Robert G. Picard employs business concepts and analyses to explore the operations and activities of media firms and the forces and issues affecting them. Picard has added new examples and new data, and he covers such emerging areas as the ecomics of digital media. Using contemporary examples from American and global media companies, the book contains a wealth of information, including useful charts and tables, important for both those who work in and study media industries. It goes beyond simplistic explanations to show how various internal and external forces direct and constrain decisions in media firms and the implications of the forces on the type of media and content offered today.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Picard is Hamrin Professor of Media Economics and Director, Media Management and Transformation Centre, Jonkoping International Business School, Jonkoping University, Sweden. He is one of the world's leading academic specialists in media economics and management and public communications policies.
- Author(s)Robert G. Picard
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.