All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe efficient functioning of the livestock sector, encompassing all facets of input supply, production, processing and marketing, is critical for food security and safety. This book draws on both extensive literature and experience in animal health ecomics and livestock issues in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. It provides comprehensive coverage of the history of livestock and animal health ecomics, theory and tools for the ecomics of animal health and production, a review of the application of ecomics to animal diseases and health problems, and worldwide examples of ecomic analysis and policy making.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rushton is an agricultural economist who specialises in livestock economics and development. He is also a Senior Lecturer in animal health economics at the Royal Veterinary College, London. His book contains contributions from around the world with chapters authored by leading experts in the economics of animal health and production.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rushton
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.