All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades, the market, asset, and income approaches to business valuation have taken center stage in the assessment of the firm. This book brings to light an expanded valuation toolkit, consisting of nine well-defined valuation principles hailing from the fields of ecomics, finance, accounting, taxation, and management. It ultimately argues that the value functional approach to business valuation avoids most of the shortcomings of its competitors, and more correctly matches the actual motivations and information set held by stakeholders. Much of what we kw about corporate finance and mathematical finance derives from a narrow subset of firms: publicly traded corporations. The value functional approach can be readily applied to both large firms and companies that do t issue publicly traded stocks and bonds, cant borrow without constraints, and often rely upon entrepreneurs to both finance and manage their operations. With historical side tes from an international set of sources and real-world exemplars that run throughout the text, this book is a future-facing resource for scholars in ecomics and finance, as well as the academically minded valuation practitioner.
- Author BiographyPatrick L. Anderson founded Anderson Economic Group in 1996 and serves as a Principal and Chief Executive Officer in the company. His recent books include Applied Game Theory and Strategic Behavior and Business, Economics, and Finance with Matlab, GIS, and Simulation Models.
- Author(s)Patrick L. Anderson
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.